Thursday 29 March 2012

LUV WORD THAT YOU NEED ALWAYS


  This is source from: nasiruaahmad.thepro.dj
Nasiru A Ahmad you can contact me on 08107308510 I luv u alway your Nasz

DO YOUR REALLY WANT TO CONVINCE YOUR LOVE ONE USE THE FOLLOWING TERMINOLOGIES 


1.
I cheated on you. You forgave me. You shouldn’t have because right now I’m deciding how to tell you I cheated again.

2

to the day till we met…
every shining star praises for u ..
sun rotates just for u…
flower blooms just 4 u…
shall always be my hop for u..!!

3

If you want to know whether somebody loves you or not then go away from him without any reason and enter after some time. If he really loves you then he’ll never ask any reason but behave as early do…….

4

Love is like a roller coaster, full of ups and downs, twists and turns.

5

LOVE Means
L : Live with you forever
O : Only one with you
V : Valueless
E : Every time miss you

6

Our hearts are tricksters… They fool us most of the time, make us believe what isn’t true and make us see what isn’t there… But we still trust them to make the most important decisions of our lives… And I’ve trusted mine in making you… The girl of my dreams.

7

If i never left the old ones i would have never took you right into my arms

 

STAY WITH US AND GET MORE..............

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Nasiru. Powered by Blogger.